A COMPANY THAT MADE US PROUD

About 5 years ago we went to Nigeria for a job interview. It was very exciting because I will be there for the first time. After a long wait, we checked into  our hotel. As you know, official works are progressing quite slowly. The next day, when we opened our eyes, we saw that it was raining all night and it was not possible to go out into the streets. The infrastructure system was completely collapsed.

What I call the infrastructure system is a system of the old ones, that is, a system consisting of concrete pipes, so I realized how weak these types of pipes are.

Fortunately, our friend who invited us to there, sent a vehicle to get us and about 10 minutes after leaving the hotel, I came across a view that I will never forget in my life, as I approached towards the center, the rain had no effect, thanks to the drainage system and how the water is flowing from some regions to underground without any problem. When I realized that it was flowing, I couldn't help but ask the friend next to us. What is the reason for the difference between these two areas? The friend's answer was really flattering.





At first, he talked about  some information about the infrastructure and said that HDPE pipes are used for the infrastructure of the region where rainfall does not affect life. When I replied, "How beautiful you are producing hdpe pipes, too," he said no, looking in my eyes, he said no, the hdpe pipes and hdpe fittings produced with this new technology came from your country. I could not answer for a while.

I immediately thought of the Kuzeyboru company, I was going to say its full name, with this strange foreign dialect that I learned that his name was Mumbua;  told that when  hdpe pipes and fittings imported here, we saw the writing as the  brand searched in the world , when ı hear this motto I was sure that hdpe pipes were  produced by KUZEYBORU  company Because this company's name was a well know one in Turkey and also I  was a follower of the KUZEYBORU volleyball team . So I gave him information about Kuzeyboru. I mentioned that Hdpe pipes and hdpe fittings are of very high quality, but Mumbua interrupted my sayings and explained that all hdpe pipes and hdpe fittings  have already been subjected to internationally valid plastic pipe tests in Nigeria.



On the road we became closer friends  with Mumbua and talk about our lifes , families when we reached to the meeting area  I found out my friend and told him the story about rain and pipes he told me yes , I know how  hdpe pipes make difference compared to other types. He also told me that last year the hdpe pipe company owners came here and signed contract to change all infrastructure system with hdpe pipes.

 

This was a good memory for me , I think now I should call kuzeyboru company and ask if they succeed changing all system with hdpe pipesJ

 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.